SCM703 Applied Supply Chain Management
Equivalent to requirements for the MSc programme in Logistics.
The course and the assignments will include the following topics:
- Modeling logistic problems with LINGO
- Lot-sizing in production
- Integrated models for planning production, distribution and purchase.
- Integrated models for marketing and logistics - Demand Based Management (DBM) and Revenue Management (RM).
The successful candidate should by the end of the course:
- Know methods and techniques used for modeling and solving logistic problems that occurs in practice.
- Know how to use (commercial) optimization software tools like LINGO for solving the same problems.
The course consists of 3 workshops with lectures, group-work with assignments and self-study activities. Each workshop has a length of 2 days, and participation is mandatory for all student groups.
|Form of assessment||Grouping||Duration||Type of duration||Grading scale||Proportion||Comment||Supported material||Support material|
|Home assessment||Group||-||Letter (A - F)||100||3 cases must be solved, one final grade is given.||All printed and written supporting material|
|Karakterskala:||Letter (A - F)|
|Kommentar:||3 cases must be solved, one final grade is given.|
|Hjelpemidler:||All printed and written supporting material|